Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some Tidbits...

Here are some random tidbits (mostly in the form of pictures) about what's been goin' down in the Hunter house...

Natalie is kind of obsessed with playing "house". She loves playing with her babies and shopping. She is always packing stuff up in grocery or diaper bags. For a while, we were randomly loosing things like keys or cans of olives. We soon realized the first place to look was in one of the 15 stuffed full bags laying around the house. Behind this chair is one of her favorite places to "live".

Just 4 cute kids being cute.
Ethan is playing Upward Basketball this year. He was excited to try out a new sport and is doing well. He's still a little bit hesitant during the games, but you can be sure whoever he's gaurding isn't going to get the ball!
We made our pinecone birdfeeders again and the birds are LOVING them. One morning I looked out the window and there were 2 pairs of Eastern Bluebirds, a pair of Cardinals, 3 different kinds of woodpeckers, a couple of nuthatches, a few juncos, sparrows and a chickadee or two. It was crazy!

Still working for Levi's naptime. I don't mind doing the "bounce around"...I usually try to squeeze in some squats, lunges, and calf raises while I'm doing it. Ha ha...I know, I'm a dork!


Seriously? How cute is this face??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Levi at the bottom and the one of the 4 kids. It's cool to see the girls together and the boys together. Makes me want another boy. ah kinda... :) Also love the shot of Natalie. My mom would be jealous to know you had a bluebird!
-Beth H

Debbie said...

Oh, I LOVE your pictures. The picture of the lone bluebird is my favorite - it just makes me smile to see it. What a WONDERFUL project! And your children are Adorable!!!