Monday, January 4, 2010

Holiday Pictures

We had a wonderful break for Christmas and New Year's. Of course, it went way too fast, but I was thankful that we made it through healthy and not ready to ship the kids off somewhere else! In fact, I'm really not ready for anyone to go back to school. We love staying home in pj's all day long, playing video games, reading books, cuddling, drinking hot chocolate, sledding, playing board games, spending time with family, and sitting by the fire. I'm kind of convinced we would be perfectly happy as hermits :O).

Here are some picture highlights of our "life" the past couple of weeks:


2 comments:

Amy said...

Love all of the pics!! I can't believe how big they are getting!!!

Anonymous said...

honey...i have to tell you...these picture make it very hard to be 3 hours away from my little sugarplums...thanks for making the trip...i loved every minute of your stay...love, mom