Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Praise God

Just an update on Mark's back:

We are praising God (and thanking you) for answered prayers. I honestly believe that a miracle was done over the weekend. Mark had called the surgeon's office on Friday and scheduled an appointment for March 25th. He is someone that hates taking medication and hates going to doctors, so when he decided to make that call I knew that he was in a lot of pain and scared that he was in the same situation he was in before his surgery. I'm not sure if I've ever prayed as expectantly as I did on Friday and throughout the weekend. On Sunday afternoon he stood at the sink and said, "I believe in miracles". In combination with the prayers and God's healing hand, he did some "tweaking" of the crunches he does, and we think that change may have alleviated some pressure on a nerve or adjusted one of those discs just right. He decided to cancel the appointment. Expectation met.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!! awesome news Val!!! Yeah for prayer!!! -Beth

Ashlie said...

That is fantastic news!!

Anonymous said...

Oh what wonderful news. Thank you God !