Monday, March 23, 2009

Lookit my craizy hair!

We set the trampoline back up this weekend. That thing is probably one of the best investments we've ever made! On any given sunny afternoon you will probably find at least two (sometimes all) of our kids out there jumping, reading books, or finding creative things in the clouds. Since the air is still so dry it is static central out there right now. Natalie loves that she can see her sticking up in her shadow and keeps saying "Lookit my craizy hair!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to get a trampoline but Nate doesn't. I think he is afraid of injuries. Do you have a net around the outside?

Valerie Hunter said...

It is a little nerve-wracking sometimes! So far no major injuries and I really like jumping on it, too (although my bladder doesn't handle it too well after babies!). We have a net and it's staked down...we almost lost it last fall during that bad windstorm...while the kids were jumping on it!