Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Cure for Cabin Fever...

The kids have been bouncing off the walls the past couple days. And I'm pretty sure there are moments when the noise level in this house breaks the sound barrier. I think the temperature pushed into the upper 40's yesterday afternoon, so we took full advantage by chasing bubbles and riding bikes up and down the dead end hill we live on.


We topped it off with a "summer-time" dinner of grilled hot dogs/brats, mac n cheese, potato chips, and pink lemonade...add to that that our eating area smells like fresh hyacinths (thanks to the bouquet of spring bulbs mom and dad sent me for my birthday)...and you would have thought we were enjoying a Memorial Day picnic :O)! Good stuff!!


And since this is what my house looks like right now:

I should probably go fold the laundry, vacuum the cheerios off the floor, finish the dishes and pick up last night's crusty macaroni from under the table...right after I play Blink with Karis :O).

No comments: