Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Must Have Missed the Sirens...

I never heard any sirens, but I'm pretty sure a tornado hit our house today:

It was one of those days where I had to just let the mess happen! Mark had a snow day, which normally would have allowed me to get tons of stuff done, but Levi is sick and was attached to my hip pretty much all day. Karis got the surprise of having Mark come into to school for her Birthday Party for Jesus. I think that made her week!


Here is some goofiness that happened today while Ethan and Karis tried to stay entertained and out of trouble:

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I appreciate the "real" picture of life and the reminder that messes are okay, even necessary some days. If I could just get this through my head, we'd have much more relaxed days around the Steward house.

Ashlie said...

Hahaha!! My house looks like than more often than not :) My dad calls Hannah, "Hurricane Hannah" because of how fast she can make a huge mess! I hope Levi feels better soon!