Monday, December 15, 2008

Some Random Things...

Well, as usual I've barely had a minute to breath lately, but I wanted to share a couple things:

Karis had her Christmas program at school last week. The music teacher does such a great job putting together this program and Karis has loved sharing the songs and motions with us over the past few weeks. I was so happy to see her smiling face up there, since she is usually so quiet in those types of settings.















We got a new camera for Christmas and I have been having some playing around with it. We have been wanting to upgrade from our point and shoot digital to something that actually has a zoom lens for quite a while. I got a good deal since our Circuit City was closing and wish we had had the money for something like this when we had our first babies!

Here are some of my favorite shots so far:

Our little bookworm...



Taste-testing my new favorite cookie recipe...

My sweet baby boy...


For any of you real photographers out there, I'd love some tips. I'm also shopping for new photo software to do touch-ups, etc. Any recommendations?

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

How exciting to get a new camera! And getting a great deal makes it even more fun :) I use picnik.com to do any editing I want on my pictures. Its not nearly as fancy as photo shop, but it does have some nice features and is really easy to use. And its free :) Just a thought for something to get you started while you decide what you really like. :)