Sunday, February 8, 2009

Time Flies!

Goodness, last week flew by...and the weekend is already over!! I'm not quite sure how some people manage to find time to blog everyday (like this lady - thanks, Susanna for the site, but seriously, blogging about the crockpot everyday!?!). I've been trying hard to gaurd my time...especially being careful about how much time I spend at the computer (ie. facebook and reading other people's blogs is sooo addictive!)

So, anyway we've spent the past several days baking, hosting meetings, making Valentines, listening to Karis read her first book on her own, going on field trips, getting to doctors appointments and just trying to contain the chaos that is our life! I think a good chunk of my time is spent keeping Levi out of trouble. It's crazy that even on my fourth kid that I would be surprised by the sheer amount of time I spend just saving the child's life!!!

Here are some pictures from the week:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll take a slice of that cheesecake please!!! I Cracked when you said you were saving Levi's life! I so know what you mean!