Thursday, February 12, 2009

He thinks I'm Beautiful

Okay...well...I stink at blogging everyday. It turned out to be a busy week, but I will say that I love that when I come home from shopping at Kohl's (for two hours with no kids, when I went just to get new bras...which are totally necessary after you're done breastfeeding 4 kids), Mark thinks I'm crazy for complaining about trying on bras and bathing suits. I'm not totally depressed about my figure, but finding a flattering bathing suit when you're shaped like a rectangle is not easy! So, when I express this to my wonderful hubby...he thinks I'm crazy...and tells me I'm beautiful. And I know he means it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL rectangle, not heard that one before...try being a pear shape like me, not so fun either :)Breast feeding is all done Val? How are you doing with that?