Monday, January 12, 2009

Some videos...

I've been playing around with the video feature on our new camera. For our next teacher training meeting we have to have video of ourselves uploaded into our courses, so I thought I would start practicing.
Also, I've been telling my mom about how Natalie's new thing right now is to sing while using a tire gauge for a microphone...she sings "Lord, Jesus, Jesus loves me" over and over. I have yet to get a good clip of this, but I did get all three kids singing.
All I have to say is that our kids have obviously inherited our amazing musical talents:

Yes!! As I was waiting for this video to upload, I got Natalie to sing, so enjoy this as well!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

This video of Natalie singing will be shown when she wins American Idol...or something like that. It made me laugh so hard because I didn't expect the LOUD singing when I pushed the play button. So cute!