Friday, January 30, 2009

You're Pokin' my eyes!

Just had to document this one:
Today on our way to get Karis from school the sun broke through the clouds. Natalie was looking out the window and it was really bright reflecting off the snow. She said, "Stop it, light, you're pokin' my eyes!"

Also:
Ethan got his first report card today. We are so happy to see that he is doing so well. Of course, his favorite part of school is gym class (he is so much like Mark, it's ridiculous at times!). He currently holds the class record for doing 24 push ups and was the only kid in his class to climb to the top of the rope. It totally cracks me up that the kid seriously has biceps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why am I not surprised??? your raising monkeys over there!!! I'll never get over watching them climb up the basketball post what a YEAR ago??!?! :)

-Beth