Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yum!

Cream cheese was on sale at Kroger this week...and what better thing to do with cream cheese, but make cheesecake. I sort of created my own recipe for this fabulous chocolate cheesecake:

I have plans for white chocolate raspberry one next week. Someday, I'd love to be making cheesecakes and cookies for money! (I'm totally serious, Julie!) Once some of the kids are in school all day, I'd like to get my name out there and do some showers or parties. If you're ever in need, give me a call...I'll hook ya up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, count me in! That is right down my alley! Some friends and I did an anniversary dinner for another friends grandparents and I loved it! That was bk...before kids...at least all four anyway :)

Ashlie said...

That looks amazing!! Now I am hungry for cheesecake!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! You posted it! It looked amazing!! :) Great job!!! I enjoy baking.....but my masterpieces never quit turn out picture-worthy! :) he he!