Friday, June 3, 2011

I might be back...

So...when I take breaks from blogging...I always have this internal debate about whether I should even start back up...which ends up making my break even longer.  I'm having a hard time figuring out if I really miss reading the blogs that I do, and writing mine, enough to "come back". 

Life has been busy for the past month and a half...and isn't showing signs of letting up yet.  We've done soccer, baseball, gymnastics, strep throat, wedding showers, babysitting an infant for a few days, graduation parties, picnics, yardwork, couponing and more.  I've had about 25 students finish their American History course in the past several weeks, which equals many emails, phone calls, and much grading. 

Amongst all of this, I can't pinpoint the value of reading other people's blogs...but when I write mine, I get sucked into reading other peoples'. And that causes too much distraction in my brain, and I lose focus on what I should really be spending time doing.  I have the same problem with Facebook...hence my break from there, as well.

I still want to record our life's tidbits, treasures, and toils. Yes. I do. I just felt like I needed to explain my hiatus a bit...to you...and to me.  So...yah...get ready for some updates :O)     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't stop blogging!!!!