Friday, February 3, 2012

Turn This One Up!!

Some really good music has come out in the past month or so. I had a hard time deciding which one I wanted to post {between Philips, Craig & Dean's "When the Stars Burn Down", Newsboys' "God's Not Dead", Building 429's "Where I Belong" and the one below}, but this one has won me over since the first time I heard it on Saturday. It's one of those "battlecry" kind of songs to me. One of the kind that make me feel like I can't sit down when it comes on...one of the ones that give me chills and make me kind of  feel like I need to jump around with my arms lifted to Heaven...one of the ones that makes me wish I had the guts to be even more bold in declaring this message to those who don't know it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Val! Love it!