Friday, October 24, 2008

Giving Blogging a try...

I've been checking out the blogs of some friends and pondering the idea of starting my own. There are a couple reasons I'm deciding to dive into the blogging world.

One reason is so friends and family that we don't talk to often enough will know what's going on in our lives.

Another reason is that I feel like a lot of moments that I want to treasure are getting lost in the muddled mess of my mind. There are things that happen every day that I think to myself "I'll remember that forever", but by the next day it's gone.

The third reason is that at the end of a 17 hour day where I've tried to accomplish 4,000 things, I often feel like I've gotten so little done. I know I don't need one more thing on my to do list, but I do need a moment or two to focus my thoughts and reflect on my day and what God would like to teach me...it makes it so much easier to sleep at night!

So, if you're wondering about the title of my blog, it's basically what you're going to find here...tidbits about our day, moments I'd like to treasure, and the toils I'm going through and learning from in my life as a wife, mom, and daughter of the King.

No comments: